Your Jersey City Lawyer
For 27 years, Jersey City injury lawyer Anthony Carbone has successfully practiced personal injury, family law, and criminal defense in New Jersey. He is the sole practitioner at his firm but has a large support staff of paralegals, legal assistants, and a team of experts to offer insight into accident cases, medical malpractice cases, etc.
Attorney Carbone prides himself on offering his clients aggressive, relentless, and successful representation and has the track record to prove he can handle the tough cases. He has a keen insight into local, state, and federal laws and has helped countless of New Jersey residents get the compensation they deserve following any type of accidents — from an auto accident to slip and fall to even a construction site accident.
He has successfully handled many divorces, working diligently to ensure his client receives a fair settlement. If you have been charged with a crime, whether a felony or misdemeanor, our criminal defense lawyer will perform a thorough investigation into the allegations against you and prepare an aggressive defense to get your charges dismissed or to get you an acquittal should the case end up before a judge and/or jury.
I will highly recommend Mr. Anthony Carbone to anyone seeking legal representation. The day I walked into his office and decided to retain Mr. Carbone to handle my personal affairs has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Recently I had two court cases, which both turned out to be in my favor and I know for a fact that I would have lost them both, had Mr. Carbone not given me the opportunity to have his office represent me. He also has the most friendly and efficient staff that have, on occasion, made doctor and lab appointments for me. He has the ability to make me feel at ease during any legal discussions because he is so attentive. I will always feel confident with any legal matter I have in the future as long as Mr. Carbone is my attorney. — Deborah Gilbert
Attorney Carbone received his bachelor’s degree at Jersey City University in Jersey City, New Jersey. He graduated from Temple University School of Law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has practiced law in Hudson County, New Jersey for 27 years.
Attorney Carbone is a member of the following bar associations:
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1990
Major Settlements and Verdicts
- $2,439,716.50 – Person injured in a bar fight in New Jersey
- $1.3 million – Slip and fall case in New Jersey
- $1,020,000 – Dental medical malpractice
- $1 Million – Pedestrian who was struck by a car in New Jersey
- $300,000 – An automobile accident involving a drunk driver
- Named a New Jersey Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers
- Named a Million Dollar Advocate by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Named to the Nation’s Top One Percent list by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Named as one of the Top 100 Trial Attorneys by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Named as one of the Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Named to the American Society of Legal Advocates since 2014
Let Attorney Carbone Help You With Your Legal Matter
If you live in New Jersey and are in need of an attorney for personal injury, family law, or criminal defense, please contact the Law Offices of Anthony Carbone today to schedule a free and confidential consultation with our experienced New Jersey lawyer.