Paying Homage to Those Who Served Our Country
Posted November 11th, 2014 by Anthony Carbone, PC.
Categories: Legal Topics.
Today is Veterans Day. Most of our musings are dedicated to ensuring your legal protection in personal injury, family law and criminal matters. However, we would like to take this opportunity to pay homage to our vets. We would also like to apprise you of some benefits limited to just today, and refer you for counsel related to your appreciated services.
Some of the chain restaurants are offering free meals to veterans to show their gratitude for military service. According to the Military Wallet, all vets can take advantage of these opportunities by providing proof of status in the following local eateries:
- Applebee’s – Free Meals
- Bob Evans – Unlimited hotcakes
- California Pizza Kitchen – Come in uniform to receive items from a special menu
- Carraba’s – Free appetizers to active military
- Champs Americana – Free cheeseburgers
- Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse – Free meals
- Cheeseburger in Paradise – Free All American burger and fries
- Chick-fil-A – Free meals in select locations
- Chili’s – Free meals
- Denny’s – Free build your own Slam
- Einstein Bros Bagels – Free coffee
- Famous Dave’s – Free meals
- Friendly’s – Free meals
- Golden Corral – Special Veteran’s Appreciation Dinner
- Hooters – Free meals
- IHOP – Special patriotic meals
- Lone Star Steakhouse – Free starters
- LongHorn Steakhouse – Complimentary Texas Tonion and non-alcoholic beverage.
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants – Free lunch or dinner
- On The Border – Free combo meals
- Outback Steakhouse – Free Bloomin’ Onion and a non-alcoholic beverage
- Perkin’s Restaurant & Bakery – Free Magnificent Seven Meal
- Red Lobster – Free select group of appetizers
- Red Robin – Free steak fries
- Ruby Tuesday’s – Free select appetizers
- Sizzler Restaurants – Free lunch
- Starbucks – Free tall brewed coffees
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch
- G.I. Friday’s – Free lunch
- The Olive Garden – Free entrée
- Uno Chicago Grill – Free individual pizza or entrée with the purchase of a pizza or entrée of equal or greater value.
Veteran benefit law is a very specific area of the law. Of course, the restaurants listed above have offered their food offerings to pay homage to our veterans. Vets have many benefits available to them as a matter of law. If the government is not forthcoming with supplying these benefits, it is important to seek counsel with a law firm that practices this type of law.
In the meantime, if you are injured in an accident or involved in a family matter, it is crucial that you seek legal counsel from an expert. The Law Offices of Anthony Carbone can assist you with these types of cases, as well as criminal actions outside your military service.