Every case is unique. It is important that you find the right lawyer to best represent your interests. That is why we want you to know a little bit more about our law firm.
1. Experience – Anytime you choose a lawyer you want to make sure that the attorney has the experience that is relevant to your case. For more than 35 years Anthony Carbone has been handling
There are many lawyers with similar years of experience, but few that have both experience and a high level of client satisfaction.
2. Client Referrals – More than half of all the firm’s new clients come from client referrals. Clients referring other clients is the highest compliment any firm could receive. We invite you to look at our reviews on AVVO (independent professional reviews) and Google. Read for yourself what others are saying about their experience with us. Happy clients are the cornerstone of the success of our law firm.
3. Successful – Getting results for clients is how we measure success. A simple question that we ask each client is, “What is your goal?” Achieving those client goals makes us successful. How do we get from client goal to success: hard work and “Aggressive, and relentless representation.”
4. Aggressive and Relentless Representation – We are fighters. Did you know that we are in court just about every day that court is in session? This translates into the familiarity of the court system, the staff, and the judges. This allows us to know our audience better than other lawyers.
5. Martindale-Hubbell Rated – The Law Offices of Anthony Carbone not only received the prestigious Client of Distinction Award, in recognition of his high ethical and practice standards. This award was given to Anthony Carbone after a peer-review process. Respect from his colleagues is a badge of distinction for his law office. Stellar ratings continue for this practice.
6. Super Lawyers and AVVO – Along with a long list of awards, our personal injury lawyer has been nominated to the list of Super Lawyers and been named to the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Experienced, successful, and respected. (No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.)
7. Value – It means value for your hard-earned dollars. It means that by choosing the Law Offices of Anthony Carbone, you know that just as hard as you worked for that dollar, Anthony Carbone and his staff are working for you. This is why you should choose us.
Call us at 201-733-2230.