Safest Cars in Auto Accidents
Posted October 6th, 2011 by Anthony Carbone, PC.
Categories: Auto Accidents.
Most modern vehicles are designed with safety in mind. However, some vehicles perform better in automobile accidents than others. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety conduct tests every year to determine what cars offer the most safety features. This list changes yearly, but can be used as a guide when selecting a new vehicle.
Safest Cars in Automobile Accidents
Currently, the vehicles with the most advanced safety features include:
- Small cars – Honda Civic EX, Volkswagen Golf TDI, Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI
- Mid-sized cars – Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, Subaru Legacy, Toyota Camry XLE (V6)
- Large cars – Audi A4, BMW 330i, Lexus ES300
- Minivans – Honda Odyssey EX, Mazda MPV LX, Toyota Sienna LE
- Small SUVs – Honda CR-V EX, Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
- Large SUVs – Acura MDX, Lexus RX300, Toyota Highlander
It is important to remember that no matter how safe a car may be, catastrophic injuries can still occur in any car accident. When you sustain an injury in an auto accident, you deserve to be fully compensated for all of your damages.
If you live in Hudson County, New Jersey and have been injured in an auto accident, please contact experienced personal injury attorney Anthony Carbone to schedule an initial consultation today.