What Should I Do After a Car Accident Injury?

Immediately after a car accident, if there’s damage to your car, and if you feel pain, notify the police. A lot of times, especially, you know, here in urban environments like where I’m at, it may take the police a while to get there. But if you tell the police that there’s an injury involved, they’ll dispatch an ambulance that may probably will get there prior to the radio car getting there.

So if you’re injured in a car accident, the first thing that you want to do is notify the police and especially if you’re injured, notify them that there are personal injuries involved. After that is done, you know, you have a couple of days to notify your insurance carrier that there was an injury. Quite frankly, after the police come, determine if you need hospitalization and if you need medical care. If you do, be concerned about your health first before you’re concerned about the car, and listen to the ambulance personnel if they think that you need to go to a hospital or you need some immediate medical treatment. That’s primary.


Questions about your case?

We can help! With a proven track record, a strong work ethic, and extensive knowledge of the law, you cannot go wrong when you choose The Law Offices of Anthony Carbone.

    Live Chat
    Celebrating 35 Years in Practice!

    Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation

      Back to Top
      Live Chat