Tuesdays With Tony: Tony is Thankful for…
Posted November 26th, 2013 by Anthony Carbone, PC.
Categories: Attorney Anthony Carbone.
Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away. This is a holiday of reflection, of giving thanks to what is special in our lives. It’s a time to pause from the rush of daily life and show appreciation for all the good things that happened in the last year.
Here are a few things that Tony is thankful for:
- His family: His lovely wife Tammy and his daughters Alyssa, Deanna, and Jenna are his everything. His world would have been a very gray place to live without them in his life.
- His friends: The greatest bunch of people you can ever meet. They have always been there for him.
- His work: He is so thankful that he can get up every day and do what he loves, fight for the rights of his clients.
- His employees: Without the people who work by his side, Tony would never have become successful in what he does.
- His clients: Tony wouldn’t be where he is today without the people who supported him and came to him in their time of need.
- His home: New Jersey born and raised, why would Tony go anywhere else?
- His country: Sure America had some rough times, but it’s still the greatest country in the world.
What are you thankful for this holiday season? Share your thoughts with us.